Thank you for your interest in our school! For over 50 years, BCNS has been a beloved Island preschool. We are a vibrant community of teachers, parents, and children. We create an environment that affirms the importance of each child through structured learning and exploratory play. At BCNS, children explore and discover their independence and build self-esteem through their accomplishments.
We begin registration each January for the upcoming Fall class
- Come Visit!! We welcome and encourage parents to observe the class you are interested in for enrollment. To schedule a visit, contact Kaye Bjur at 206-992-8045 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Space for each class is on a first come, first served basis although preference is given to BCNS alumni and siblings. We are experiencing high demand for our Fall 2017 classes.
- Once space is confirmed, please fill out our Registration Form. Download it here: Registration Form
- A $100 non-refundable registration fee plus the registration form is required to submit your registration. Checks should be made payable to B.C.N.S
- Please mail the registration form plus the fee to: Bainbridge Cooperative Nursery School, Attn: Kaye Bjur, 501 Cave Avenue, Bainbridge Island WA 98110
Bainbridge Cooperative Nursery School admits students of any race, color, sex, religion, handicap, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to and made available to families and children at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs and athletic or other school administered programs.